3D-MID Design Technology
3D Molded Interconnect Devices Produced by SelectConnect
SelectConnect Technologies offers a range of services to help you produce 3D Molded Interconnect Devices from both laser direct structuring and 2-shot molding technologies. The core 3D-MID design technology applied at SelectConnect includes electroless metallization, laser pattern engineering, laser structuring, as well as testing and inspection.
Some of the most common applications/products for which we produce 3D Molded Interconnect Devices include:
- 3D MID Antennas (Electronics, Medical Devices, Military/Defense, Aerospace, Automotive, Heavy Equipment)
- Emitters and Receivers
- Security Shields (Packaging, Banking/Financial, Telecommunication, Military/Defense, Aerospace, etc.)
- Military/Defense Electronics
- Vehicle Tracking Systems
- Inventory Tracking Systems
- Sensors (Temperature, Motion, Pressure, Flow, Optical)
- Plus Many More
We typically work as a sub-supplier to OEMs and Electrical Component Manufacturers who stem from a wide range of industries, and are seeking to implement 3D-MID technology within their products. We partner with the top resin manufacturers and plastic injection molders to deliver the best material for your application, and a fully metalized 3D-MID for you to populate and integrate into your product design.
Click on a service bubble below for more details on how we make 3D Molded Interconnect Devices.
Connect with an Engineer at SelectConnect Technologies today for project assistance; we’ll respond shortly.